- Payment. Cash or credit only. There are many ATMs close to our location.
- Liability Waiver. You acknowledge that by attending in these classes, you have no medical conditions that would preclude you from participating and that Ballroom Philadelphia LLC, Vuthy Ou, Brandi Ou, and 1202 Reed Associates have no liability for any accidents or injuries that may occur during class.
- Nice People Only. We reserve the right to eject any students that exhibit rude, disrespectful, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate behavior. Students ejected in this manner will NOT receive a refund.
- LGBT-friendly. In group classes, you may be dancing with a partner of any gender. If you are uncomfortable with this arrangement, there are many other dance studios that will be willing to accommodate you.
- Stay In Your Level. You may only attend intermediate/advanced classes with instructor approval.
New Student Special and Bronze Program Policies
- Private Lessons. You must arrive on time. We will not extend the lesson if you are late. Lessons are forfeit if they are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. Though you will have your own instructor, there may be other lessons going on at the same time. Music and floor space are shared.
- Group Classes/Practice Sessions. The groups and practice sessions must be used within one month of your last private lesson. After that, any remaining classes/practices are forfeit. Workshop Classes are not included with any the New Student Special or any other Private Lesson Package.
- Refunds. Groups and Practice Sessions are bonuses and hold no commercial value. Refunds will be prorated based on private lessons taken.
- Partner Required. Unlike our other offerings, all workshops require a partner. If you don't have a partner, consider the New Student Special.
- Workshop Cancellations. We reserve the right to cancel any class if a minimum class size is not met. In that case, students will automatically receive a full refund.
- Student Absences. Please plan on attending all workshop classes, they are progressive, so missing classes will put you behind. There are no make up classes.
- Refunds. 100% refunds can be requested up until the day before the first class of your workshop. After that, no refunds - full or partial - will be given for any reason.
Groupon & LivingSocial Policies
- Voucher Expiration. All vouchers expire within 6 months of purchase. All classes must be used by then.
- Vouchers valid for Group Classes Only.