Rent Our Space
We invite dancers and dance companies to rent our space when we aren't using it. Unfortunately, we are not making the space available for any sort of parties or non-movement activities. We also ask that dancers do not practice tap or flamenco to protect our floors.
- Sprung hardwood dance floor approximately 19' X 30' in size.
- Mirrors along one wall.
- Sound system with auxiliary input only.
- Bathroom facilities.
- Hot and cold water dispenser.
Reserve Your Space
To reserve your space:
- Choose the amount of time you'd like to rent.
- The calendar only allows you to choose the days and times that are available. Click on the day and time that you would like to rent.
- Enter your payment information to reserve your space.
- For ease of future scheduling and managing your rentals, you can choose to create a password save your payment information.
- You'll receive an email confirmation/receipt with instructions on how to cancel or reschedule your reservation.
- By reserving and paying for your rental, you agree to be bound by our Rental Terms and Conditions (see below).
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. The rental and your payment is forfeit if you don't inform us of your need to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours before the time of your rental.
Rental Terms and Conditions
- Liability Waiver - I, the undersigned, assume full and complete liability for all possible injury or loss incurred by myself and my party inside or around the 1207 Gerritt Street studio for the duration of my rental. I also release Ballroom Philadelphia LLC, Brandi Ou, Vuthy Ou, and the owners of the 1207 Gerritt Street property from any liability for any reason.
- Damage - If I, or a member of my party, break anything, I agree to pay the full cost of replacing it.
- Leave it as you found it - I also agree to leave the space in the same condition it was found.
- If any of the trash/recycling receptacles become full because of trash I deposited, I will empty that container and take the trash with me.
- Lights and fans should be turned off upon leaving.
- The thermostat should be returned to 78 degrees on the “Cool” setting in the summer and 64 degrees on the “Heat” setting in the winter.
- I understand that this is a very residential street and I will keep the door closed when I am using the space to insulate the neighbors from sound.
- I will ensure the door is locked and the gate is closed when I leave.
- Access & amenities - I will not share my access code with anyone. I understand that I have access to the main studio space, coat closet, and bathroom and that I am to stay out of the areas marked “Private”.
- Payment - I agree to pay in full before the date of my rental and that there is a 24 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy.